Reports of a Middle River, Maryland carbon monoxide poisoning sheds light on the merits of recent laws requiring installation of carbon monoxide detectors.

Last December the Baltimore County Council passed laws requiring rental unit owners to install and maintain carbon monoxide detectors to protect their tenants.

Last night's incident hospitalized five and effected seven people. It is not presently known whether such a detector was in place at the complex at the Commons at White Marsh, where this incident took place. 
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment