A Howard County Maryland woman and her son were found in their home apparently victims of carbon monoxide poisoning emanating from a gasoline generator.

Howard County Police report that Tracey Denise Hawks and her son, Christopher Melton were found in the master bedroom of their home. A gasoline generator was located in the living room, out-of-gas but with the power switch in the on position.

Sadly such carbon monoxide deaths occur with frequency, often the result of residents having their power turned off and therefore resulting in use of such generators in doors where they cannot ventilate properly. http://www.maryland-law.com/blog/carbon-monoxide-poisoning-hospitalizes-seven.cfm 
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment