Seven Middle River, Maryland residents were hospitalized as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning..

The carbon monoxide was created by a gasoline generator being operated indoors. The odorless, colorless gas can be deadly and efforts to require carbon monoxide detectors have met with increasing acceptance.

The victims were taken to Franklin Square Hospital and the University of Maryland Hospital. None of the injuries are reportedly life-threatening however the  individual allegedly responsible for operating the offending generator and her children wre purportedly receiving treatment in a hyperbaric chamber.
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment